Sandy Gage has lectured or authored over 200 legal presentations and publications, including the book "Insurance Bad Faith Litigation."
Co-author, Matthew Bender Book Publication "Insurance Bad Faith Litigation"
"It was a pleasure to meet you ... your exceptional talent, hard work, compassion, and patience are remarkable ... I truly learned from this experience ... I look forward to working with you again in the future."
"Again, thank you for spending the additional time and energy on this matter. I greatly appreciate that you put the same attention into smaller cases that is required of those with a larger settlement of more complex set of facts and/or parties."
"I just want to say again how much I appreciate your assistance."
Sandy Gage's Mediation Publications and Presentations:
- PUBLICATION: "Attorney's Fees: 'The Tail that Wags the Dog' - How to get the most out of these cases." Advocate Magazine, ADR Issue- September 2013.
- PRESENTATION: “Legal Nuts and Bolts for Mediators” American Institute of Mediation
- PRESENTATION: “It’s Never Over Even When It’s Over” Southern California Mediation Association: Master Mediators
- PRESENTATION: “Avoiding Impasse”— Los Angeles Superior Court Voluntary Settlement Conference Orientation Program, Mediation Panel
- PUBLICATION: “Three Approaches to Negotiations for Successful Mediation” Advocate Magazine
- PUBLICATION: “Getting The Best Results in Mediation” Advocate Magazine
- PRESENTATION: “SCMA Legal Ease for Mediators” Tort and Insurance Law
- PUBLICATION: “Without Prior Demands, Even The Most Impossible Cases Can Settle” , Los Angeles Daily Journal
- PUBLICATION: “Making The Right Decision At Mediation” Advocate Magazine
- PRESENTATION: “What Happens When Settlement Negotiations Fail?” Southern California Mediation Association:
- “The New Frontier-Science of the Mind” Pepperdine University School of Law,
- PRESENTATION: “Getting the Best Results in Mediation: Competitive vs Cooperative Negotiation”The State Bar of California
- PRESENTATION: “Mediator Expertise: What Does it Take?” Pepperdine University School of Law, Town Hall Panel
- PUBLICATION: “As Mediation Evolves, Neutrals Must Constantly Reinvent Themselves” Los Angeles Daily Journal
- PRESENTATION: “Personal Injury and Insurance” Los Angeles Superior Court ADR
- PRESENTATION: “Insurance Claims and Coverage” Southern California Mediation Association
- PRESENTATION: “Personal Injury and Torts: Basic Understanding of Elements of the Case” Southern California Mediation Association :Employment Conference
- PRESENTATION: “Insurance & Reinsurance--Claims and Coverage” Western Justice Center Foundation
- PUBLICATION: “Early Neutral Evaluation-Panacea or Pitfall?” Advocate Magazine
- PRESENTATION : “Follow the Money: Mediating Insurance Coverage Disputes” Southern California Mediation Association
- PRESENTATION: “How to Maximize Your Results at Mediation”
- PUBLICATION: “The Demise of Cookie-Cutter Mediation” CAOC--TAHOE SEMINAR
- PRESENTATION : “Building Bridges: the Art and Science of Mediation” Southern California Mediation Association
- PRESENTATION “Resolution Strategies: “Claims at the Cross-Roads: Arbitration, Mediation, Trial” DW Harper Group Risk Roundtable
- PRESENTATION: "Insiders Guide to Mediating Medical Malpractice Matters" Southern California Mediation Association
- PRESENTATION: "Successfully Mediating Bad Faith and ERISA Claims Southern California Mediation Association
- PUBLICATION: “Evaluating Damages for Mediation of ERISA Claims” Advocate Magazine
- MEDIATOR: American Bar Association Mediation Competition--ABA Section on Dispute Resolution-- Final Two Rounds of National Representation
- PUBLICATION: Early Neutral Evaluation
- PUBLICATION: Mediating ERISA Claims Successfully
- PUBLICATION: Mediation:
Click here for further details re: Teaching, Publications, and ADR Training.
To schedule a mediation, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sandy Gage at (310) 273-0904.
|Home | About Sandy Gage | Mediation Services | Publications | Testimonials | Appellate Cases | Location|
This site managed with Dynamic Website Technology
Products and Services