About Sandy Gage -- Master of Mediation
"Dear Mr. Gage: We just wanted to express again a special 'thank you' for being a master of mediation in our case."
Profile of Sandy Gage in the Los Angeles Daily Journal
"Very patient, very fair, very unbiased. Has a wealth of experience that he brings to the table. Very creative."
"Trial Lawyer of the Year" Award from the Los Angeles Trial Lawyers Association
Award for Serving as President, California Trial Lawyers Association
Award for Serving as President, Los Angeles Trial Lawyers Association
- Graduate of UCLA and UCLA School of Law -- Law Review
- Over 40 years’ experience as a Trial Lawyer in both State and Federal Courts
- Adjunct Professor Trial Practice -- Pepperdine School of Law
- Wrote the Ethical Guidelines: “Code of Professionalism” for CTLA
- Martindale. Hubble AV, Rated Preeminent 5.0 out of 5
- Participated in more than 40 Appellate Cases
- Lecturer & Author of over 200 Legal Articles.
Unsolicited Feedback from trial and appellate attorneys includes:
"I just wanted ... to thank you for all of your efforts ... What I learned was that the right mediator is crucial to the process ... your continued assistance ... seems to me 'beyond the call of duty.'"
Mr. Gage handled the mediation with great competence and skill. He made everybody at ease and created the perfect atmosphere for settlement negotiations."
"Thank you very much for doing such an excellent job at our mediation. As usual, you were the consummate professional. Everyone was very impressed with your articulation and ability to balance the process of mediating both sides' interests...very pleased to settle ... under your capable guidance and advice."
To schedule a mediation, email email@example.com or call Sandy Gage at (310) 273-0904.
|Home | About Sandy Gage | Mediation Services | Publications | Testimonials | Appellate Cases | Location|
This site managed with Dynamic Website Technology
Products and Services